Friday, June 09, 2006

Drying Out

The rain stopped yesterday around 11:00 a.m. and then rained at random throughout the day. We didn't work yesterday and we are starting work today at 8:30 to allow things to dry out a little more. Not much to blog today - I might post again this evening after work. In the mean time, Laura sent me an e-mail and I thought I would fill it out and post it up for today for something fun.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1 Detasseling (Agriculture work for kids at slave wage!)
2. Car Wash Attendant (Eye opening experience)
3. Photo Lab (Working on digital prints & retouch)
4. Landscaping (I like being outside)
Four nicknames I have been given:
1. Nalon (Nolan Backwards)
2. Three Sting (My siblings had to find a nickname for me, and I once was stung by 3 wasps at the same time)
3. Swollen Tittle (Nick is to blame for this one - he thought it was funny that it sounded like my name)
4. Shaggy
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Lord of the Rings
2 Ocean's Eleven
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. Saving Private Ryan (Or Band of Brothers)
Four places I have lived:
1. Kearney, Nebraska (1-2 years old)
2. Kearney, Nebraska (2-19 years old - new house)
3. Kearney, Nebraska (20-21 years old - new house again)
4. Missoula, Montana (I broke my streak!)
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Futurama
2. Simpsons
3. That 70's Show
4. Anything on History Channel or Discovery
Four Places I have been on vacation...
1. Baja California
2. Every Province in Canada that boarders the US
3. Las Vegas (Who wasn't be there?
4. Disneyland
Four things I could NOT live without (no specific order):
1. Laura (This one is first though)
2. Computers
3. GPS
4. Duck Hunting
Four of my favorite foods
1. Pizza
2. Pad Thai
3. Smothered Burritos
4. Cowboy Stew
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Nebraska
2. Kearney, Nebraska
3. Hunting in Nebraska
4. Running in Nebraska

That's all for now - I am gonna be late for work!! ha ha! Until again

-=Nolan=-

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Swollen Tittle bring the recepie for cowboy stew with you to NE, you just gave me a hankering for some!u

Friday, June 09, 2006 4:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Swollen Tittle bring the recepie for cowboy stew with you to NE, you just gave me a hankering for some!u

Friday, June 09, 2006 4:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Swollen Tittle bring the recepie for cowboy stew with you to NE, you just gave me a hankering for some!u

Friday, June 09, 2006 4:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Swollen Tittle bring the recepie for cowboy stew with you to NE, you just gave me a hankering for some!u

Friday, June 09, 2006 4:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I am an idiot... it was telling me that verification word was inccorect... I guess I just really want some cowboy stew!

Friday, June 09, 2006 4:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home