Thursday, June 01, 2006

More Pictures

Another week of busy work. Is there an echo??? Here was my work for the week. Well, it wasn't my only work, but it was the majority of it. I worked on building this wall on Friday and Tuesday - we took Monday off - and then I worked on the steps all day Wednesday. The wall was a little tricky to get started. I had to get everything perfectly level and then keep it level throughout the wall. That wasn't exactly an easy task because the blocks are only designed to be stacked a few blocks high - under two feet. This wall is around four feet tall and considering the circumstances it isn't too bad. The stairs were another fun project. I made all of the cuts for the stairs - except two - but otherwise the stairs are my results. I like the smaller paver bricks - they took a lot of cutting, but they were a lot of fun to figure out. I like the middle step - the center line is jagged and doesn't have a defined center. I tend to like that more than a usual look...

That's really all I had to share today. I am making a late night post because I have a feeling the weekend is going to be busy as well. I wanted to share some more pictures from the week so I will just post those and call it good. All the pictures were taken at our apartment.











Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home