Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Closing In On Spring

The Northern Hemisphere is approaching the spring season, it's only two weeks away now, and yesterday suggested that we might just make it. The high way 52 but on the south-facing deck I was comfortably working at 68. I decided to put the first coat of stain on the headboard so that took up most of my afternoon. If we make it back into the 50's today I will probably apply another coat of stain. Actually the prediction is in the 6o's but the cloud coverage we have right now might keep it a little cooler.

It was Pub Quiz night last night. We kind of floundered though, one of our worst appearances actually. I have determined that I need to study my world atlas and facts. There are usually one or two geography related questions and I usually have a good idea, but occasionally I totally drop the ball. At one time I could name all the countries and their capitals, but since I have not been using that knowledge I have really lost it.

I need to go dig through my books and find my world atlas. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home